Laser Spine Institute - Lots of Growth Potential! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

"Lots of Growth Potential!"

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time

Pros

The company is open to new ideas and change. Access to executive leadership is incredible. With that comes lots of growth opportunities. The company is constantly establishing new leadership programs and investing in employee potential. The benefits are great and almost everyone at the company is in the healthcare industry for the right reasons.

Cons

In some departments there is a lack of communication and transparency but I feel that is common at most corporations.

Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute

"Wonderful place to work"

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I could not be happier with working at LSI. It is such a great atmosphere and a fun work environment. This company is expanding quickly and there is so much room for advancing in your career. The company truly values their employees and it shows. I started with this company right out of college and I can't not think of anywhere else I would rather be working!

Cons

Time off would be the only thing I can think of as a con. I wish, for the amount of hours put in that either there was more time off rewarded or that our hours carried over into the following year.

"Good culture but not compensation"

I worked at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very strong culture feels like you are a part of a family

Cons

That family feeling disappears quickly when it comes to reimbursing the work you put into succeeding here. The company as a whole generates alot of revenue and this is something they boast about but when it comes to reimbursing those that are directly contributing to that grow, you will be left on a island if you are striving for more.

Advice to Management

Culture is part of the value of any company but it's not the only thing. It seems they put such an emphasis on their culture as to pull a veil over their reimbursement rates for their employees.