Laser Spine Institute - Best decision I ever made coming to LSI | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Laser Spine Institute

"Best decision I ever made coming to LSI"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Office Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Many opportunities for growth, great 401K, good health insurance, tuition reimbursement, car insurance discounts with Metlife, cell phone provider discounts, discounts at gyms, FitLife Foods, theme parks, wellness program to earn points for more discounts. Embrace change (could be seen as a Con to some people) - constantly evolving - willing to try a new process and change it if it doesn't work. We really put the patient first - management supports suggestions that better patient services. Listen to employees.

Cons

It's a little far from my house - I knew that when I started the job though

Advice to Management

Continue to improve communication - I feel this is already in progress.

Other Employee Reviews for Laser Spine Institute

"Amazing company in Tampa"

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a company that really cares about their employees. Top management is always asking for feedback from staff on how we can improve. I will say you have to work hard, we do not have many slackers. You also get to feel really good about the impact you have on people's lives. I have seen patients come in with a wheelchair and leave walking on their own. I really love working here

Cons

Not a lot of places to choose from for lunch. However the company does buy lunch a lot for the employees.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

2. "I am 100% satisfied in my decision to take the job offer."

Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Laser Spine Institute full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Professionally -

The company is rapidly expanding and offers huge potential for career advancement. The benefits are competitive, ensuring you are surrounded by very talented teammates. I would recommend all to come in for an interview if given the opportunity.

Personally -

Whenever someone asks me how I like my new job, I immediately answer with "they treat their emplyoees like gold." Everyone in the office from the new hires to the COO are approachable, friendly and professional.

Catered lunches to promote team work and commend everyone for hard work seem to happen every other week. Walking through the office you see awards everywhere for people being recognized by management.

There is also a feel-good factor when you talk to the patients and they are overwhelmed with emotion after being relieved of their pain. The company puts a ton of emphasis on treating patients like people rather than customers and it reflects back on you as a proud employee.

Cons

I realize it sounds cheezy and scripted, but I honestly can't think of any drawbacks within LSI. The only complaint I can think of is the lack a break room that can occomodate more than 5 people at a time.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.