LaserAway - I can not believe they have not been sued yet!!!! | Glassdoor

"I can not believe they have not been sued yet!!!!"

Former Employee - PCC in San Jose, CA

I worked at LaserAway full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with great nurses

Cons

Unfair work structure, no real lunch breaks, unethical scheduling policies like canceling existing patient appointments in order to close a deal with a new patient and having staff lie to patients saying "a nurse call out sick" or "one of our lasers has gone down" I have never heard of a company flat out tells you to lie.

Advice to Management

Try being fair, thats all

LaserAway2019-06-22

"Patient care coordinator"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Dublin, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I haven’t enjoyed working anywhere as much as I have working at Laseraway. I had never worked in the industry before applying here but loved sales and was passionate about aesthetics and took the leap about 3 years ago. The uncapped commission is obviously attractive and I have made more money here than ever in my sales career. I also love that majority of the company is female which makes them stand out from the... predominantly male dominated corporate America. The company has grown so fast in the last 3 years and there has been so many opportunities to grow your career here. The team I have worked with over the years have become some of my best friends and most supportive in helping me achieve my career goals. I absolutely love working for LaserAway and could never see myself leaving.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the cost of benefits. It’s pretty expensive compared to where I have worked in the past.

Advice to Management

I believe our management team does a great job in developing our teams. They care about your career goals and will help you in achieving them.

LaserAway2019-06-26

"The clinics lack management and structure"

I have been working at LaserAway

Pros

Relatively easy job and decent money if you get lead time.

Cons

The company lacks management, leadership, and structure, more specifically in certain regions. Everyone likes to point fingers but no one takes responsibility for their actions. The schedule is always a mess, customer service is seriously lacking, and management is a joke. This place has potential but things need to change, and it needs to change at the top.

Advice to Management

Do your job. Lead by example and create better structure for medical and sales. Hold people accountable for their actions.

LaserAway2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about LaserAway.