LaserAway - Don’t be fooled! | Glassdoor
  1. "Don’t be fooled!"

I worked at LaserAway full-time

Pros

Free treatments, snacks that come in a box monthly. Pay is decent.

Cons

Everything else you can think of. Benefits are SUPER expensive, only care about sales, no ethics and A LOT of favoritism.

Advice to Management

If you’re not a favorite you won’t get good schedule even if you are making your goals. Pay is decent and can be better if it were fair. Directors steal your sales, they have you move to different locations, no structure, new sales will kick off existing clients off the schedule and lie to clients as to why their appointment that was set over 4 weeks ago is now cancelled. No lunch breaks because they drill you in... selling and you’re pretty much scared to eat. Old lasers that break down, very “clicky” staff. Gotta play the game to be “in” Very high turn over. Don’t bother...

LaserAway2019-08-08

"Patient care coordinator"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Dublin, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I haven’t enjoyed working anywhere as much as I have working at Laseraway. I had never worked in the industry before applying here but loved sales and was passionate about aesthetics and took the leap about 3 years ago. The uncapped commission is obviously attractive and I have made more money here than ever in my sales career. I also love that majority of the company is female which makes them stand out from the... predominantly male dominated corporate America. The company has grown so fast in the last 3 years and there has been so many opportunities to grow your career here. The team I have worked with over the years have become some of my best friends and most supportive in helping me achieve my career goals. I absolutely love working for LaserAway and could never see myself leaving.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the cost of benefits. It’s pretty expensive compared to where I have worked in the past.

Advice to Management

I believe our management team does a great job in developing our teams. They care about your career goals and will help you in achieving them.

LaserAway2019-06-26

"The clinics lack management and structure"

I have been working at LaserAway

Pros

Relatively easy job and decent money if you get lead time.

Cons

The company lacks management, leadership, and structure, more specifically in certain regions. Everyone likes to point fingers but no one takes responsibility for their actions. The schedule is always a mess, customer service is seriously lacking, and management is a joke. This place has potential but things need to change, and it needs to change at the top.

Advice to Management

Do your job. Lead by example and create better structure for medical and sales. Hold people accountable for their actions.

LaserAway2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about LaserAway.