LaserAway - I regret spending that much time at this company | Glassdoor
  1. "I regret spending that much time at this company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at LaserAway full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can be laid back at times.

Cons

Terrible insurance benefits, they offer a kaiser plan which you pay for entirely. Low pay across all levels. Management is constantly contradicting itself to both the sales and nursing staff. Are constantly lying to customers. Management is most effective at adding unnecessary stress. Dated equipment, for a company that claims to be at the forefront. The IPLs are especially as a joke. They buy very used LHRs and... then get upset and blame nurses when they go down. HR and accounting department are very inadequate for a company of that size. Accounting likes to wait till the last minute then make their problems your problems. Not much room for advancement and very high turnover of employees on sales staff and nursing staff. It's very obvious most of the management has not had much managing experience.

Advice to Management

Entire company management needs to take managing courses. They're behind the times, especially for the locations in which they reside.

LaserAway2019-08-08

"Patient care coordinator"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Dublin, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I haven’t enjoyed working anywhere as much as I have working at Laseraway. I had never worked in the industry before applying here but loved sales and was passionate about aesthetics and took the leap about 3 years ago. The uncapped commission is obviously attractive and I have made more money here than ever in my sales career. I also love that majority of the company is female which makes them stand out from the... predominantly male dominated corporate America. The company has grown so fast in the last 3 years and there has been so many opportunities to grow your career here. The team I have worked with over the years have become some of my best friends and most supportive in helping me achieve my career goals. I absolutely love working for LaserAway and could never see myself leaving.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the cost of benefits. It’s pretty expensive compared to where I have worked in the past.

Advice to Management

I believe our management team does a great job in developing our teams. They care about your career goals and will help you in achieving them.

LaserAway2019-06-26

"The clinics lack management and structure"

I have been working at LaserAway

Pros

Relatively easy job and decent money if you get lead time.

Cons

The company lacks management, leadership, and structure, more specifically in certain regions. Everyone likes to point fingers but no one takes responsibility for their actions. The schedule is always a mess, customer service is seriously lacking, and management is a joke. This place has potential but things need to change, and it needs to change at the top.

Advice to Management

Do your job. Lead by example and create better structure for medical and sales. Hold people accountable for their actions.

LaserAway2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about LaserAway.