LaserAway - Unprofessional / unorganized | Glassdoor
  1. "Unprofessional / unorganized"

Current Employee - Patient Coordinator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for less than a year

Pros

The job in itself is easy, you don't have to take work home. You get a good discount on services.

Cons

This has been the most unorganized company I have worked for. The manager schedules you in different locations and they threaten to move you to part time if you don't hit your goal.. Goal is almost impossible to meet because the "lead" and "director" are able to get all walk ins and new leads before the PCC's are able to touch them. Pay is terrible and they have terrible benefits as well.

Advice to Management

they need to restructure how leads are called on and the whole sale operation.

LaserAway2019-08-19

"Patient care coordinator"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in Dublin, CA

I have been working at LaserAway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I haven’t enjoyed working anywhere as much as I have working at Laseraway. I had never worked in the industry before applying here but loved sales and was passionate about aesthetics and took the leap about 3 years ago. The uncapped commission is obviously attractive and I have made more money here than ever in my sales career. I also love that majority of the company is female which makes them stand out from the... predominantly male dominated corporate America. The company has grown so fast in the last 3 years and there has been so many opportunities to grow your career here. The team I have worked with over the years have become some of my best friends and most supportive in helping me achieve my career goals. I absolutely love working for LaserAway and could never see myself leaving.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the cost of benefits. It’s pretty expensive compared to where I have worked in the past.

Advice to Management

I believe our management team does a great job in developing our teams. They care about your career goals and will help you in achieving them.

LaserAway2019-06-26

"The clinics lack management and structure"

I have been working at LaserAway

Pros

Relatively easy job and decent money if you get lead time.

Cons

The company lacks management, leadership, and structure, more specifically in certain regions. Everyone likes to point fingers but no one takes responsibility for their actions. The schedule is always a mess, customer service is seriously lacking, and management is a joke. This place has potential but things need to change, and it needs to change at the top.

Advice to Management

Do your job. Lead by example and create better structure for medical and sales. Hold people accountable for their actions.

LaserAway2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about LaserAway.