LatinFinance - Changing for the better | Glassdoor
  1. "Changing for the better"

Current Employee - Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at LatinFinance full-time for more than a year

Pros

LatinFinance is undergoing an exciting transformation from a neglected subsidiary of a publishing conglomerate to a fresh, dynamic media platform for the finance industry focused on Latin America and heavily investing in new talent.

Cons

Not a lot of handholding. Employees are encouraged to develop their own approaches often and there is strong pressure to perform and achieve results in every department. Not a place for a cushy job anymore... and as a result, recent high turnover of underachievers post acquisition.

Advice to Management

Continue focus on hiring good people. Way to get rid of the toxic past!

LatinFinance2018-03-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great team"

Former Employee - Temp

I worked at LatinFinance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent team of great human quality

Cons

Working in departments depending on Corporate is stressful due to their lack of clarity

LatinFinance2019-08-05
  2. "Interesting work, huge growth potential"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I worked at LatinFinance part-time for less than a year

Pros

The events team is friendly and collaborative. The network of contacts and relationships they have is very senior and the events are a great opportunity to interact with high profile execs and learn about their businesses.

Cons

The follow up (especially with high-level government officials) can feel repetitive. There are a lot of copycat startups doing similar things. You have to explain the difference with LatinFinance a lot.

Advice to Management

I really appreciated the flexibility when my schedule suddenly changed. I learned a lot and would love a chance to work there again- and build on the ideas for more video content.

LatinFinance2019-03-11

Discover more reviews about LatinFinance.