KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

So Far So Good

Aug 29, 2016 - Commodities Pricing Supervisor in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have only been here for a few weeks, however, it everything is as advertised. The people I work with are all super nice and willing to help. The focus is on the customer and how each of us can ensure the customers receive the very best level of service.

Cons

The building is a maze to navigate. Location is a pretty long commute for me and there is very little else close around which makes it rough if you need to run an errand over lunch.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Laufer Group International Response

CEO

Thanks for the great comments! Your advice to management comments actually embody our core values! We will always strive to create a better place for our employees and our customers!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic culture - Great place to work

Nov 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

No politics Ease of access to management including CEO Nice people

Cons

Dress code could be relaxed

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Wouldn’t Recommend

Aug 25, 2021 - Air Export Agent in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun office to work in

Cons

Low pay Worked overtime without paying Couldn’t take time off

Be the first to find this review helpful

Laufer Group International Response

CEO

I am sorry to see this review, we pride ourselves on paying fairly and providing a great working environment! As to your claim that you worked overtime and weren't paid for it, we take pride in our compliance efforts and all our employees are paid for all time worked. Time off requests made properly through our portal should be approved except in extraordinary circumstances. I recommend you contact the company’s Human Resources Director at 646.738.8762 to get this resolved. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Discover more reviews about Laufer Group International.