Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra - Legal Assistant | Glassdoor

"Legal Assistant"

Former Employee - Legal Assistant in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Legal Assistant in Tampa, FL

Pros

The office is pretty flexible if you are attending or planning on attending university or grad school. They have different shifts because the firm is so busy due to the industry it is in. There is no dress code, so you can wear sweat pants to work if you wanted to since the clients rarely visit.

Cons

I think now the 8am05pm shift is gone and you have to choose between a morning or night shift (5am-1:30pm or 1:30pm-10pm) and that means sharing a desk with someone. They also pay significantly less than competing firms that do the same type of work around the Tampa Bay area.

Advice to Management

I would suggest recognizing the good people you end up hiring. A lot of college kids come in because of flexibility, but their efforts are not recognized. Also, I wished management was more open to suggestions for morale boosting. Morale was the biggest problem around the office.

Other Employee Reviews for Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra

1. "They get it. Seeing improvement."

I have been working at Law Offices of Daniel C. Consuegra full-time

Pros

Better training. They are now committed to advancing people from within which is a plus.

Cons

Still need to improve. Need better management and better roll out of procedures.

Advice to Management

Keep improving and gets more input from staff.

"Need to start over"

Pros

no dress code..Cameras all around not to watch the property but to watch the people. No trust.

Cons

This company has a very high employment turn over. They are not loyal to anyone. They treat you like you are in high school. I wouldnt trust them with any of my business. Its ashame that the managment team is the one that is running the place into the ground. I have never seen a company hire and fire over 100 employees within 6 months. Its like a revolving door. The pay is about the amount you wil recieve at McDonalds. You have to get permission to have a pot luck. wow.....Kindergarten program.