1. "Best place I've ever worked!"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Livermore, CA

I have been working at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone here is very nice, smart and professional. Its the safest place to work with around the clock top notch security. The benefits are the best I've ever seen. They work with your schedule with their Alternative Work Schedule option. They have a work life balance program with lots to offer including health assessment.

Cons

I would love to live in Livermore, near work but its too expensive. In order to live in a safe neighborhood that is affordable I need to commute.

Continue reading
  1. "Great place to work, expensive place to live"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Livermore, CA

I have been working at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Interesting, unique, and challenging work

Cons

Livermore is extremely expensive, even with great compensation.

2. "Great place to work!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Intern - Health Physics in Livermore, CA

I worked at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic work culture with really friendly and helpful people. Despite a fully remote internship, I was still highly fascinated and engaged in my work. I highly applaud their employees ability to include me in their team despite facing many challenges with COVID-19.

Cons

-Hiring process can be slow. After applying to a full time job (post-internship), it took four weeks for them to get back despite promising 2-3 weeks. With the delays covid causes it is understandable, however, there was a lack of communication explaining the delays.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.