Le Petit Papillon Montessori School - Now I Know Why They Are Always Hiring! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Le Petit Papillon Montessori School

"Now I Know Why They Are Always Hiring!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

I worked at Le Petit Papillon Montessori School full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The property is beautiful and there is free parking nearby.

Cons

Morale is very low. Employees are miserable. Poor communication between management and staff. They do not pay you for your first full day of work. (They say, at the end of the shift, that it was only a trial.) You are expected to come in early and stay late when necessary (almost always)--OFF THE CLOCK. Paydays are once a month. School is closed for Winter, Spring and Summer breaks... So you have no work. No benefits. NO BREAKS--you are working all of the time.

Advice to Management

Stop being shady and pay your employees!

Other Employee Reviews for Le Petit Papillon Montessori School

1. "Amazing school!!!"

Pros

Le Petit Papillon Montessori is an amazing school that embodies the true spirit of education. Our teachers hold the highest credentials and seek to inspire students on the daily basis. Our Head of School is warm, welcoming and very supportive. Together, we work as a team to create the best environment for students to thrive in. We are dedicated professionals with the highest level of integrity and knowledge. I am very proud to work at Le Petit Papillon and feel very supported by our dedicated and compassionate Head of School

Cons

There are no cons!!! Le Petit Papillon is an incredible school to work in in every way possible.

2. "See the negative reviews? Believe them."

Pros

The students at this school are excellent.

Cons

The owner/ head of school. Plain and simple. This school is bursting with potential, and unfortunately all of that is squashed by an overbearing, rude, and completely unprofessional "leader". It's simply a shame.

The façade created will continue on because kids that attend the school know no different, and because parents are rarely, if ever, allowed in during school hours.

If you are thinking about sending your kids to this school, do your homework first. Contact the school, try to schedule a tour during the day with your child, schedule a meeting with the head of school. Read all the reviews, and note that on this site, the positive reviews from staff are all done on about the same day. Possible they were instructed to do so? You be the judge.

If you are applying for, interviewing for, or thinking of accepting a teaching position here...don't do it. This place is a serious career mistake.

Advice to Management

Learn to communicate with others in positive and professional manner. Treat others with the respect and kindness they deserve. Whether they are students, staff, visitors, etc... If you can't do that, sell your school to someone who can. Being in a position of authority in no way, gives you the right to treat others with disrespect.