KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Thrive physically, mentally, and financially

Aug 21, 2016 - Brand Promoter
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company has been a literal godsend for me. Thrive is something that I believe in SO strongly. It has changed my life so much for the better, and because I share my experience, it has changed my loved ones lives as well. All the people I have met along this journey have been amazing and the CEOs are SO involved and compassionate. This is a company that is DRIVEN by passion. Thrive makes me mentally clear, gives me all day clean energy, controls my appetite and supports a healthy metabolism, helps me build lean muscle, supports my joints and helps with aches and discomforts, etc. It is AMAZING. This is why we have so many multi-millionaires in such a short time-because the company is FREE to join, EVERYONE can thrive for free with 2 customer referrals, and this stuff really does what it says it will do! It is PREMIUM GRADE NUTRITION. So pros--- 1.) HUGE FINANCIAL REWARDS (You can earn $800/month luxury auto bonus or $300/month towards whatever you drive now, free vacations 3 or 4 times a year at the most spectacular resorts, weekly commission checks, fast start bonuses of $660 on $800 in online sales or $1320 on $1600 in sales, free ipad mini to work the business with, free product, etc) 2.) NO HOME PARTIES (I mean, you can have one if you like, but that is not a part of this business, and this is a selling point for me.) 3.) FREE WEBSITE AND TOOLS. 4.) FREE TO PROMOTE (no startup fees at all-you can literally start making money without spending a dime.) 5.) FREE PRODUCT with 2 customer referrals (for customers and promoters.) 6.) #1 RANKED CAR BONUS in the industry. 7.) #1 FASTEST GROWING Direct Sales company IN THE WORLD. 8.) THE COMPANY ADVERTISES with the media. (We have billboards going up all over the U.S, were featured in USA today with Uber and 3 other companies, we have been featured on the big screens at Times Square during the ball drop the last 2 years, we will be featured during college football games.) 9.) The colorful DFT (dermafusion technology) foam patch you wear on your body is a conversation starter everywhere you go. 10.) SIMPLE 3 STEP SYSTEM in the 1st 20 minutes of your day. 11.) PRODUCT SELLS ITSELF once someone puts it in their body because it makes you feel AMAZING. 12.) TIME FREEDOM. 13.) Hundreds of thousands of personal THRIVE EXPERIENCES can be found at the Le-Vel fanpage. facebook.com/levelbrands STORIES SELL. It truly touches my heart and reinforces why I do what I do every day when I read those stories. Thrive offers HOPE.

Cons

1.) You might have to buy new clothes because you are in the best shape of your life and they don't fit anymore. 2.) You may have trouble deciding which DFTs to buy because there are so many color and pattern choices and they are all awesome. 3.) You will also have to choose between what is presently FOUR different flavors of Lifestyle mix (shake) because they all taste so good!! 4.) You might have to give away your alarm clock because you will wake up feeling refreshed every day without it. 5.) You may have to figure out to do with your new-found free time because you are so efficient at tackling your "to do" list with time to spare. 6.) There really are no cons. Le-Vel and thrive are AMAZING.

4 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Growth

Nov 11, 2020 - Social Media Marketer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of growth Make your own paycheck

Cons

Must be disciplined enough to work your own hours consistently

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

CANCER

Jun 24, 2022 - Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Constant turnover - you will meet many people!

Cons

This is a toxic / interrupt / date driven workplace culture. They work you like a dog and people quit as a result of burn out. CIO/CTO (Matt Glover/Mike Nielson) force you to provide estimated project dates, then tell you to cut them in half, give you the resulting new date and treat them as deadlines. Ohh and wait to see what happens when you don't deliver on time... You were warned! Stay away.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Le-Vel.

Le-Vel Job Seekers Also Viewed