KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredible Culture - hard work is rewarded

Aug 26, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Incredible SDR training - all the SDRs are getting job offers from sales leaders every week - if you're looking to learn how to personalize your outreach at scale alongside a team of devoted SDRs, this is the place to be. 2. SDRs are compensated fairly - if you're willing to put in the work and learn how to book meetings, you'll be compensated well. 3. Culture - the sales team has an awesome culture of inclusion and teamwork. Daily SDR huddles and trainings that offer support and a backing on where you want to go.

Cons

Not a lot - it's a growing company so there are quirks and weak spots so you have to be willing to put your head down and find a solution sometimes. ICP that LeadIQ sells to is very narrow but this will widen with new product offerings and integrations into different tech stacks.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

LeadIQ Response

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we are glad you are learning and growing 🪴 with us! True we have our weak spots ⛏️ 🏗️ and we will continue to work on them to build a company like no other... Again, thank you for some structured feedback... we hear you!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for with great culture.

Jun 24, 2021 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is extremely nice and helpful. Great place to move up the ladder quickly. Feeling positive about the next few years.

Cons

No stock options and benefits aren't very good.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.seasonal-current, more than 1 year

Not a good work environment

Aug 4, 2021 - Sales in Brooklyn, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good team to work with. - US office - Good product - None - None - None - None

Cons

- False sense of remote work - Bad HR team - Good earnings but bad employee satisfaction - No communication - Low pay - No work life balance

2 people found this review helpful

LeadIQ Response

Thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience of working at LeadIQ. We are sad to hear that you liked our product, our team and sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our remote working environment. Remote is often tough. Over the last 12 months, we have now, people from 24 different countries from all the corners of the world and we do understand that it can be difficult at times. We'd love to hear more and if you think you have specific feedback, please feel free to connect with any member of the HR or the leadership team.

Discover more reviews about LeadIQ.