Leadnomics - Great company to grow with | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Leadnomics

"Great company to grow with"

I have been working at Leadnomics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun and innovative culture

Opportunity to work with tons of smart and motivated colleagues in the industry.

Great location and seriously awesome view of Philadelphia. The office itself is really great too.

Lots of opportunity for advancement within the company for those who are motivated enough to seek it.

Perks, such as a huge variety of snacks, weekly catered lunches, frequent company outings, and office games (ping-pong, video games, board games)

Cons

Employees are expected to wear many hats and often don't have clear-cut roles. If you are looking for a job where you can expect do the same tasks every day and have a lot of management oversight, then this is definitely not the place for you.

Since it is a small and growing company, there are obviously some growing pains. The company is currently in the process of evolving from a very small start-up to a larger, more traditional business. This means that there are constantly changes taking place which might deter those who prefer working in a more slow-moving, predictable environment.

Other Employee Reviews for Leadnomics

1. "Fun and Young Company"

Former Employee - Analyst in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Analyst in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Leadnomics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Director level employees are smart and forthcoming
    - Everyone is friendly
    - Not too stressful
    - Open communication between leadership and lower level employees

Cons

- Company direction at times was unclear
    - Groups within organization operated separately. Didn't seem like there was a lot of alignment between the groups.

Advice to Management

- Have employees from different groups work together on verticals.

2. "Really smart dev team and fun company to work for!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

Every day walking through the doors at Leadnomics there was something new, exciting, and innovative brewing. With free food, drinks, and beer I couldn't have picked a better place to work. I was able to share my careers goals at Leadnomics with my manager, allowing us both to achieve them. As a dev I got the chance to see my ideas play into action and have time work on my own ideas that I thought would be beneficial to help the business grow. Very people centric, customer and employee first type management and leadership. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great career path.

Cons

Come prepared with loaded nerf gun.