KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The perfect environment for high performance

Apr 19, 2019 - Enterprise Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Long list of pros : 1. Smart colleagues who take work seriously but don't take themselves seriously - good sense of humor 2. Diversity of people and thought - different perspectives and personalities are welcome, included and celebrated 3. Seasoned management who you can trust to make the right decisions for the company, who are also transparent and are open to feedback from the team 4. Work-life balance - we work very hard 8-5pm and sometimes take work back home. There are rare times I'm on early morning/ late night calls - these are usually only in times of work emergency or for clients in different time zones. 5. High performance is recognized, valued and rewarded 6. It's a true meritocracy. Objectivity is ingrained into the culture. 7. Product is cutting-edge and team innovates at a very fast rate. (super important for a Saas company!)

Cons

While the product is truly cutting edge and robust, we've been sluggish on user experience. But this has changed recently, the new look and feel is promising!

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people, Best product in the Industry, and merger just made it stronger

May 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong product offering with the best industry match rates available, and a wide range of capabilities, so as an employee, customer facing or not, you're never bored!! Merger with Radius not only created a stronger offering, with their capabilities filling Leadspace's weaknesses and vice versa, but now the combined two companies have the smartest people I have ever met. ANY role you take in this company will flood you with the best and smartest people you've ever met, and a level of excellence you learn from every day. The merger just stepped an already good company up a notch. And their combined offices are amazing. Snacks galore for every diet, komboucha on tap, beer, cider beer, every coffee combo imaginable. Ping pong, and lots of space to collaborate, spread out, or socialize.

Cons

It's still a start up culture, so change is a given. If you're used to that, change is exciting, If you aren't, it can seem too chaotic, especially with the merger and a lot of unknowns right now.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fast growing company with an incredibly passionate and intelligent group of people

Apr 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

It really comes down to the quality of the people at Leadspace. - The people at this company are some of the smartest people I've ever gotten the opportunity to work with. The amount of innovation that's happening here every day is incredible and I have learned more here than I ever have had at any other job. I'm constantly blown away by the level of skill exhibited by my coworkers. - People are also incredibly passionate about their work here. They really do care about the product and the success of the company. There is not one person here who wouldn't go the extra mile to close that sale or release that new product feature. The enthusiasm here is contagious and makes for a great company culture. - The management here is also really great about giving you opportunities to help develop and broaden your skillset and your career. They care about each employee and encourage you to take on new and challenging projects. They hold regular company-wide training sessions to educate their employees on new product developments, usage tips, and sales techniques to ensure that you're developing skills not only within your prescribed job title, but in all silos of the company and product. Leadspace does a great job of pushing you outside of your comfort zone, but in a way that's not too intimidating. I have gained so many new and valuable skills through my time here.

Cons

As any startup is, Leadspace is not for the faint of heart. You'll learn a lot but you'll need to put in the effort and be passionate about the work you do.

3 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Leadspace.