1. "Great place to learn & grow!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Event Manager in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at LeanData full-time for less than a year

Pros

LeanData is an excellent company! Coming up on a year of employment, it's safe to say that I am incredibly happy with my decision to work for LeanData. Some of the pros are: - Solid executive team with a transformational leadership style - Transparency is highly valued by leadership - Massive opportunity to learn a lot and grow as a professional - Great company culture with strong core values - Nice office space (for when we can go back!) - Flexible PTO and solid other benefits - Good compensation

Cons

Not a lot of cons; however, due to the current state of the world, I would suggest implementing a stronger mental health support system for the employees.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great workplace for career development"

5.0
    Current Employee - Engineering Manager

I have been working at LeanData full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Fast moving startup - Continuously develop new opportunities and projects for career development and learning new skills - Great cultural values and transparency - Awesome team dynamics with many experienced and intelligent co-workers to learn from.

Cons

- Bad snacks and not enough energy drinks

2. "Great opportunity for career development"

4.0
    Current Employee - N/A in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at LeanData full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are a lot of opportunities for growing professionally. I come from a large tech company where your roles are much more defined. At LeanData they will give you a chance to work on things you haven't been able to do before. This is the primary driving force for me to work here. Also there are some great people here

Cons

-Benefits are severely lacking... Health insurance plans are just okay. -No 401k match (please consider this LD) -No internet, phone or gym reimbursements. (I'm probably just used to it from previous employers)

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about LeanData.