Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

High Growth, Lots of Opportunity, Great People!

Oct 19, 2020 - Marketing in Watertown, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great product with great customers and opportunities to grow. The people really make this place -- there is a genuine sense of caring among all the employees. People really drive towards the same goals! There is a good work-life balance mix here. For a high tech company, we're pretty diverse and management puts a big emphasis on DEI.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to work through the time zones, especially now since we are in India, Germany, and the US. It has been a Europe first company (IMHO) but the company is on track to really make the US market successful.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with transparent and authentic leadership

Jan 13, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

LeanIX is a great place to be right now. The team is inclusive and friendly. People are pushed to do their best and trusted to do it as well. There's no micromanaging, but people and leadership are always willing to take a moment out of their day to help out. This type of culture is something that is hard to come by. People are promoted from within and leadership does a great job of investing time and resources into developing us. The product and potential for what LeanIX can do for customers is exciting. There is rarely a call with a customer where they are not extremely impressed. With no IT background, it was still easy for me to understand the value we bring customers.

Cons

I can't think of anything big right now. There are probably some companies that pay a bit more but the potential to grow and build a career at a company with a great culture is what drew me.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0

Good place to work

Jan 20, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Teams are great Product is awesome The business is going in the right direction

Cons

not much transparency with pay could have better gender equity and more diverse leadership

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about LeanIX.