LeanLogistics - Fun and Challenging | Glassdoor

"Fun and Challenging"

I have been working at LeanLogistics full-time

Pros

As the company grows, it doesn't lose its small company feel.

Cons

This is a required field

Other Employee Reviews for LeanLogistics

"Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

I have been working at LeanLogistics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture and atmosphere you find at Lean is unique and on a much smaller scale what you would think of as a "Google" environment. Fun, Positive, Successful. People are happy to be here and it shows. Direct leadership is very supportive and will do everything they can to help you succeed in your current role and future path. The growth here at Lean is amazing and there are new opportunities daily if you are willing to go after them.

Cons

Lean was acquired by Kewill this year - Benefits dropped, Kewill put in a process for us to request payback through an outside process if we pay more out of pocket but that is only a temporary fix. Pay schedules changed to bi-monthly, bonus payout will likely be less than historically (even though we are growing more than ever before), Branding is likely to change, Kewill PTO is based off of years worked instead of tier ranking (so if you have been in Logistics for 20 years and come to Kewill you could potentially start with the same vacation as a planner - even though the hours you put in as a manager are much greater), we were supposed to receive raises OCT 1st that we have yet to see confirmation for (it's Oct 12th now).

Advice to Management

If Kewill lets Lean do what it does best - Things will stay GREAT, people will stay HAPPY and Lean will continue to do provide record growth. Lose the people and lose the drive that makes this place great. Lean leadership is top notch and does not need to be micromanaged.

2. "Software project management and implementation."

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Parker, CO
    Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Parker, CO

Pros

The people make it great to be part of the team. Fast paced and ever changing work. I loved it.

Cons

I truly feel there was not any cons working there. However being a remote team member can present some specific challenges.