Learn and Play Montessori School - disorganized, chaotic, high turn over rate, management ignores problems | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Learn and Play Montessori School

"disorganized, chaotic, high turn over rate, management ignores problems"

Former Employee - Teacher in Fremont, CA
Former Employee - Teacher in Fremont, CA

I worked at Learn and Play Montessori School full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

there are three locations for this company, decent pay, will hire without a lot of experience, part time and full time positions, pretty campus, convenient location, medical benefits,

Cons

serves a lot of premade snacks like cookies and chips daily, high turn over rate, a lot of children with behavioral problems attend here that have been kicked out of other centers (behavioral issues are rarely addressed with parents and ignored mainly), children left in time outs for extended periods, unethical, chaotic, no orientation or training, not a true Montessori (mostly traditional), management ignores issues brought up to them by staff, teachers not trained,

Other Employee Reviews for Learn and Play Montessori School

1. "Best School, Best Director Ms Yvonne just because of her hard work It is the best preschool in fremont"

Former Employee - Assistant Teacher in Fremont, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Teacher in Fremont, CA

I worked at Learn and Play Montessori School full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I really appreciate the time i worked in Learn and Play school ,Irvington campus a lot. Everything is well organized and nicely managed there.The director Ms Yvonne is very understanding and caring towards her staff. All my concerns were always taken care.I was always felt there like i am working with my family. The bonding between staff is very nice.A very friendly,happening and nurturing school i must say best school is Learn And Play Montessori(irvington ) In future also if i will be shifting back to fremont i would love to rejoin this school.

Cons

I have nothing to say.

2. "My Memorable LAPMS Work Story"

Pros

I am delighted to share this beautiful and memorable Learn and Play Montessori School Work Story to all Glassdoor followers. Currently, I am the Curriculum Director of Learn and Play Montessori School at Niles, Fremont, CA.

I did not even notice the months that passed by while working with young children in the Kindergarten classroom at the initial phase of my career in this beautiful school. After four months of successful work, I was appointed by Mr. Harpreet and Ms. Kiran to help in managing the school. With the guidance of these two wonderful people, the challenging work became an inspiration instead of an obstacle, and I have worked harmoniously with them for five years now. Here are the great reasons why I am a part of LAPMS Family:

1. Family and Connectedness: LAPMS is my second family. I consider my work as my second home because I spend more time at school with the children and their families, parents and friends, colleagues and advisors. We enjoy family picnics, events, and community involvement among staff members, parents, and with our great leaders at LAPMS: Mr. Harpreet and Ms. Kiran. Being in my second home, I can work happily and successfully each day. I love coming to work every day and it is very rare that I am absent because LAPMS is in my heart, a part of my life.

2. Work benefits: The school management takes care of its staff members with these great work benefits: PTO, Sick Leave, Health/Dental/Vision Plans and 401 K. My 401 K grows unknowingly; I was surprised I have savings in there! The school continuously works with the HR department in finding ways to add additional benefits yearly.

3. Wonderful Opportunities: Seminars and workshops are encouraged for staff development. Our teachers use our school site as the place for teaching and learning opportunities. We are a diverse school where I learn different cultures and values with many friends and colleagues. I encourage you to come and discover what LAPMS offers anyone who wants to join our growing LAPMS family.

It is not easy to find a good employer out there, but LAPMS will take care of you and your family. Discover the great teaching and learning opportunities this great school has to offer!

Cons

I have been very happy working here at LAPMS, and I have yet to find anything to be dissatisfied about.