Learn.com - Great Place to Work! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Place to Work!"

in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at Learn.com

Pros

Career advancement Rewards for the best performers, the door for under performers Excellence at management level Strong product that is pitch perfect for current market place Amazing team atmosphere -- folks do anything and everything for each other and for clients and prospects Strong commitment to do what's right be clients

Cons

Fast pace -- be prepared to work Be great or be gone -- you need to bring your A game because that's who you are working with Sometimes it's ok to use outside tools, maybe a little too much "drink our own champagne" on occasion

Advice to Management

Continue to open lines of communication via social tools -- wikis, blogs, microblogs within the company Keep doing what you are doing; culture is strong, product is great, leadership is top notch...

Learn.com2010-06-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work until purchased by Taleo."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I worked at Learn.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had autonomy and the ability to do work with great people without being micromanaged. I felt like my opinion was highly valued and that people were open to new ideas. The culture was close and the people I met were some of the best I have ever worked with.

Cons

We had a niche product and felt like we had to sell the company in order to compete. The leadership was good in most areas but you could run into challenging people in others.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the bad leader who is bringing down an entire team. Most importantly, keep your focus on employees and client satisfaction.

Learn.com2013-07-20
  2. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Sunrise, FL

I worked at Learn.com full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management, Team, Workplace, Work life balance

Cons

There were no obvious downsides

Learn.com2016-12-21

Discover more reviews about Learn.com.