Learn.com - Good company, great employees, week benefits and salary. Could offer more flexibility in negotiation process. | Glassdoor
  1. "Good company, great employees, week benefits and salary. Could offer more flexibility in negotiation process."

in Sunrise, FL

I have been working at Learn.com

Pros

Company has a clear vision and very strong marketing department who definitely take a glass is half full approach. Team approach to getting the job done. Never left out on an island.

Cons

Salary and benefits are week. Lack of performance management, no clear vision of career advancement or performance baseed incentives. HR department is a bit MIA at times. Good luck knowing what youre benefits are or how much PTO you have remaining

Advice to Management

Its all good, hope the Taleo buy-out doesnt equal the end of the LDC culture.

Learn.com2010-09-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to work until purchased by Taleo."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

I worked at Learn.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I had autonomy and the ability to do work with great people without being micromanaged. I felt like my opinion was highly valued and that people were open to new ideas. The culture was close and the people I met were some of the best I have ever worked with.

Cons

We had a niche product and felt like we had to sell the company in order to compete. The leadership was good in most areas but you could run into challenging people in others.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the bad leader who is bringing down an entire team. Most importantly, keep your focus on employees and client satisfaction.

Learn.com2013-07-20
  2. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Sunrise, FL

I worked at Learn.com full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Management, Team, Workplace, Work life balance

Cons

There were no obvious downsides

Learn.com2016-12-21

Discover more reviews about Learn.com.