Learning Care Group - Greedy corporate | Glassdoor
  1. "Greedy corporate"

Current Employee - Teacher in Austin, TX

I have been working at Learning Care Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

no pros for working in the company

Cons

The upper management doesn’t care about the teachers working in the school. They hire you for one position that pays so little and make you do twice the work than what you’re paid for. My director fired the house keeping people and asked the teachers to mop the floors, pathetic. When you ask the director to raise your pay because you’re working way more than what you’re hired for they’ll just straight up ignore you. The ratio is always high for one teacher and they are always low on staff since people keep leaving due to the high pressure job and low pay. There are always shortage of supplies in the classroom yet they are quick to charge the parents money for any reason they can find. How can teachers give quality care with such poor management and pay. Also the directors should stop playing favoritism and treat all the employees same since all of us work hard in our classroom. Just because some teachers love to gossip and chit chat with the director,they are given special treatment and favors.

Advice to Management

Increase the pay and be understanding towards the teachers that work for your company. Happy teachers means happy kids

Learning Care Group2018-12-22
  1. "Not your average internship"

Former Intern - Finance Intern in Novi, MI

I worked at Learning Care Group for less than a year

Pros

During my summer at LCG, I was able to work on real analysis and slide decks that were used in business decisions. I felt valued as part of the team, and I was excited to go to work every day. If you are interested in pursuing a career in corporate finance or business development, the Finance Internship is an amazing way to gain useful skills and work on meaningful tasks. The intern class size is perfect for getting to know the rest of the interns; the summer was a good mix of time with my department and time with the intern programming.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this experience.

Learning Care Group2019-08-09
  2. "Love my Job"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Work life balance is welcome. Supportive DMs

Cons

Childcare will always have its pitfalls but it doesn't mean it's the company's fault

Learning Care Group2019-12-19

Discover more reviews about Learning Care Group.