Learning Care Group - Great Company to work for! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Director-Creative Kids Learning Center-Las Vegas in North Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Positive work environment. Great resources in different departments for help if needed. Many opportunities for growth, learning opportunities and educational benefits. I was worried when our local owner decided to sell Creative Kids to LCG two and a half years ago. My worries were that we would lose that family feel that we had in the past and become a number in a large corporate company. I didn't need to worry,... all of upper management has been wonderful. From head of HR, Safety department, regional Vice President, my district manager (who was also working with Creative Kids before we were LCG) and other district managers who have helped along the way, I have felt like we were adopted into a huge caring family. I feel like there is so much support with whatever problems may arise. Also many new training opportunities. I am so happy to be a part of the LCG family.

Cons

Long hours and many tasks to complete each week/day. Lots of paperwork.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Keep supporting employees and helping when needed. Find a way to reduce paperwork. Help us find a way to manage tasks each day so we don't have to work such long hours.

Learning Care Group2019-08-25
  1. "Not your average internship"

Former Intern - Finance Intern in Novi, MI

I worked at Learning Care Group for less than a year

Pros

During my summer at LCG, I was able to work on real analysis and slide decks that were used in business decisions. I felt valued as part of the team, and I was excited to go to work every day. If you are interested in pursuing a career in corporate finance or business development, the Finance Internship is an amazing way to gain useful skills and work on meaningful tasks. The intern class size is perfect for getting... to know the rest of the interns; the summer was a good mix of time with my department and time with the intern programming.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this experience.

Learning Care Group2019-08-09
  2. "Opportunity to grow"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Opportunity for growth within company, benefits

Cons

PTO policy could be better

Learning Care Group2019-11-16

Discover more reviews about Learning Care Group.