Learning Care Group - Wouldn't go back | Glassdoor

"Wouldn't go back"

Assistant Director

I worked at Learning Care Group

Pros

If you're lucky enough to be noticed by higher management, you stand a chance at having extra opportunities- but with no compensation.

Cons

All they desired was protecting their own selves. Took major issues and concerns to higher management, and it was brushed under the rug. Director I worked under was demoted- but allowed to stay in management within the company, after 47 state violations in 2 years, many of them serious violations- including being put on administrative review by the state and loosing her director qualifications.

Learning Care Group2016-01-19
  1. "Not your average internship"

Former Intern - Finance Intern in Novi, MI

I worked at Learning Care Group for less than a year

Pros

During my summer at LCG, I was able to work on real analysis and slide decks that were used in business decisions. I felt valued as part of the team, and I was excited to go to work every day. If you are interested in pursuing a career in corporate finance or business development, the Finance Internship is an amazing way to gain useful skills and work on meaningful tasks. The intern class size is perfect for getting to know the rest of the interns; the summer was a good mix of time with my department and time with the intern programming.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this experience.

Learning Care Group2019-08-09
  2. "Love my Job"

Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Learning Care Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Work life balance is welcome. Supportive DMs

Cons

Childcare will always have its pitfalls but it doesn't mean it's the company's fault

Learning Care Group2019-12-19

Learning Care Group Response

December 19, 2019Digital Reputation Coordinator

We are glad to hear you are enjoying your experience with Learning Care Group. We are dedicated in our mission to care for children and families as well as creating a positive work environment for all of our employees. Thanks again.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Learning Care Group.