Learning Tree International - Great People - Intelligent- Caring and Customer/ Mission Oriented | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Learning Tree International

"Great People - Intelligent- Caring and Customer/ Mission Oriented"

Current Employee - Management in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Management in Reston, VA

I have been working at Learning Tree International full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Learning Tree Cares about helping it's Attendees receive the best Training Possible to help them grow in their carriers. Learning Tree Employees Share this Mission and act in alignment with it daily as the decide how to shift their priorities.

Cons

Refocusing on our Customers and Executing Improved Customer Oriented Benefits has been Big Change for some Employees. Change is always stressful. Most Employees are adjusting well and improving work processes

Advice to Management

Stay Focused on the Customer and Work for the Long Term Health of Learning Tree's Clients

Other Employee Reviews for Learning Tree International

"You work hard and then you get fired for now reason"

Current Employee - Sales in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Sales in Reston, VA

I have been working at Learning Tree International full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Not many. We are still allowed to telecommute, which I suspect will be taken away at a moments notice. The people are really nice (other than senior management).

Cons

You work hard and then get fired for no reason. Several employees were let go. Senior management that has taken over has absolutely no clue as to what they are doing. They are running the company into a financial earthquake. I am glad I was let go. I couldn't watch the pain of a good company being destroyed. Do not take a job here. You will be destroyed and treated terribly.
    No perks, terrible benefits and a CEO that needs psychiatric treatment. He yells and screams at employees on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Terminate your CEO effective immediately. That would be a good first step in improvng a company that was great 10 months ago but that has been completely destroyed with the new management that has come in.

"employee friendly but ruined with micromanaging owner/CEO"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I worked at Learning Tree International full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Generally employee friendly with flex scheduling, casual dress, free breakfast on fridays

Cons

CEO/owner stuck in the 80s, does not let employees do their job. Marketing dept forced to write/design for his outdated and ineffective views on advertising marketing. Also abusive and inappropriate towards employees.

Advice to Management

Let your people do their jobs and get out the way!!