Lease Crutcher Lewis - Get in and get out | Glassdoor

"Get in and get out"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

Pros

Great experience and solid reputation make for solid resume material - good finishing school for future outside career track

Cons

Larger company makes it difficult to shine

Advice to Management

Recognize the stars and compensate them to retain them

Other Employee Reviews for Lease Crutcher Lewis

1. "Great company!"

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Seattle, WA

I worked at Lease Crutcher Lewis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Lewis was great! I learned about general contracting, people throughout the company are nice and professional and always open to new ideas.

Cons

I worked in the marketing team which I thought was small for the size of the company, so a few projects were rushed at not up to my standards as a designer, but overall the team was always willing to help and the manager was always available to listen to new ideas or personal frustrations.

Advice to Management

Invest in the team that represents the company to the world via social media, website, and branding. The marketing team is a vital part of any company and maintaining a team that is able to handle a growing company is always wise. Overall my experience at Lewis was very positive.

2. "Where Project Engineers go to retire"

Former Employee - Senior Project Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Project Engineer

I worked at Lease Crutcher Lewis full-time

Pros

Plenty of work and diversity to help protect itself from market downturns. Really good place to start your career. Sound business plan and continual market analysis will allow the company to continue at current levels. Mostly good people including VP and CEO and a even stronger Marketing team.

Cons

No clear path for promotion and write it off as employee aren't ready despite true abilities or previous work history. Some PEs have advanced degrees and dozens of years of experience and still get pass up for promotion.

Not a great or unique culture for a company let alone the industry as they seem to state at every employee meeting. Perhaps before they got to the current level yet certainly not now.