Lee Technologies - Lee Technologies is a great place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lee Technologies

"Lee Technologies is a great place to work."

Current Employee - Facilities Technician in Sacramento, CA
Current Employee - Facilities Technician in Sacramento, CA

Pros

This Company has proven to me that it appreciates its employees and always gives them the opportunity to contribute their opinion.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

Other Employee Reviews for Lee Technologies

1. "I enjoyed my time at Lee"

I worked at Lee Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked with great people who have remained friends after my time at the company was over.
    Real commitment to helping in the community, unlike the lip service that seems to be common in other companies.

Cons

Schneider.
    Upward mobility was difficult. This may have been exacerbated by a tendency to hire upper level employees when in-house people could have been given a chance.

Advice to Management

Don't get completely "Schneider-ized" and lose all great environment that was built during the John Lee years.

2. "Good to start. Bad in a hurry."

Former Employee - Critical Environment Technician
    Former Employee - Critical Environment Technician

I worked at Lee Technologies full-time

Pros

Benefits after Schneider buy out were quite good. Easy enough company to get on with and get your foot in the technology world.

Cons

Upper management for Lee is old, outdated, and uninvolved. Most of the good people have left (including me), with none to take their place. Result is people stretched to thinly and the consequences are shotty attention to detail and a stressful environment. Very much on its way out. I'll be shocked if Schneider gets anything going in the other direction. Also, their pay was horrendous when I worked there. Down right insulting. Not sure if this is system wide, or site specific. I made a lateral move to another company and experienced a huge bump in pay. Good riddance.

Advice to Management

Pay your people what they are worth or someone else will. Stand up for the values that made this company grow or lay down and die with the host of other companies in the tech world.