LegalForce RAPC Worldwide - I second the other one to two star reviews. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

"I second the other one to two star reviews."

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At least it was a job.

Cons

I second the comments about no training, or more accurately 'inadequate' training. Management included a person who would periodically devolve into a screamy petty tyrant. These episodes could be tough to ride out while waiting for him to reenter a regulated state. He had a incredibly high opinion of himself as some type of visionary genius (he was more of a 'cut and paste' other people's ideas with cheaper and abused Indian labor type of guy) and didn't take opposing views well. However, beyond this one senior individual, many of my colleagues were good people and I enjoyed working with them. I also liked being in the Mountain View/ Palo Alto area. However, given the opportunity to go back into the past and talk to the younger me, I would tell myself to, under no circumstances, work at this company. The pay and benefits are atrocious as well.

Other Employee Reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

"Good Place to Work"

Current Employee - Business Analyst Trainee
    Current Employee - Business Analyst Trainee

Pros

Good bonding within teams
    on job training is good
    offers good work life balance and easy no great formalities for taking day off
    more emphasis is given on getting the work done than work timings.

Cons

No connection between designation (job title) and job profile. designation is Business analyst but work profile is that of a research analyst.

"Attorney"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Opportunity to interact with Clients from Day 1.
    - Chance to telecommute as an incentive if I'm meeting my hours
    - Opportunity to build a book of business from Legalforce's over 50,000 existing clients
    - Business minded "tech" culture is very vibrant, and focues on finding new solutions to problems, versus the "traditional" law firm.

Cons

- High Client Volume makes it challenging to spend a lot of time with each client.
    - Legal work is relatively unchallenging at the start
    - "Tech" culture may means rapid change. May not be a perfect fit for some attorneys.

Advice to Management

Make changes a bit more gradually, as the rapid adoption of new policies can be jarring for some.