LegalForce RAPC Worldwide - Patent Attorney who worked at this firm | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

"Patent Attorney who worked at this firm"

Former Employee - Patent Attorney in Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Patent Attorney in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers. The pedigree of co-workers was great as well. I got to work with some very highly qualified people from great schools. We had some good clients with interesting patent and litigation work. The senior associates were fantastic and I learned a lot from them. The patent/litigation part of the firm was decent. The trademark/trademarkia.com part was atrocious.

Cons

Really bad management. Firm was run really badly - financially and from a human resources perspective. Bad salary and benefits. The lead partner is a good patent attorney but a horrible business person. Not all lawyers can be good at law and business, I suppose. Although the firm had a decent patent/litigation business, trademarkia.com really screwed things up big time.

Advice to Management

Drop India team and anything to do with India. Clean up your act. Get someone else to manage the firm. Focus on clients and doing a good job. Provide better salary and benefits to retain talent. Stop filing silly trademarks. Focus on patents.

Other Employee Reviews for LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

"Horrible place even for a caged animal"

Former Contractor - Attorney in Mountain View, CA
    Former Contractor - Attorney in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Fellow co-workers are nice to be around

Cons

Everything else, especially management (or lack of). I have seen lemonade stands run with better business and financial sense than Raj Abhyanker. No vacation, no benefits, no humanity whatsoever passed down to the rank and file, and some of the most unethical and borderline illegal business practices I have ever witnessed! What a waste of all that education.

Advice to Management

Get our heads out of your gutter and start managing like professionals!

"Terrible Place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I worked at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The co-workers are great. There is really a bunker mentality. Since it is such a ridiculous place to work, all of the attorneys and client relations staff pull together to commiserate. All of the staff care about the clients.

Cons

There is zero chance for career development, management refers to employees as "Worker Bees" and views them all as fungible. When senior employees recently escaped, management decided to hire "interns/recent graduates" instead of promoting from within. There is absolutely no training and nobody knows what is going on half the time. No benefits for employees. No health insurance, no paid vacation (barely unpaid vacation) and no acknowledgement that employees are human.