Cover image for LegalShield

1. 5.0

awesome

Jul 28, 2022 - Independent Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

they offer great support and training

Cons

you have to keep yourself accountable

1 person found this review helpful

Customer Advocacy Director

Thank you for your review. We couldn't agree with you more. The PPLSI Opportunity allows you to earn extra income on your own time, in your own way, while making a difference in your community. And we will help you every step of the way, but success is never easy. Growing your business takes hard work. Thank you for being part of our valuable mission.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to learn sales as a side hustle

Oct 6, 2022 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great flexibility, training, and compensation structure. Good place to start in sales and to learn networking

Cons

You will run into negative people.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Customer Advocacy Director

Thank you for your review. We believe in helping our independent associates find empowerment as business owners. When you join the PPLSI Opportunity, you join the work from anywhere revolution. Create more time for what you love by creating your own schedule. Work how you want to work with the opportunity to earn residual income. We provide everything you need to get started right and keep building strong. This business model is not for everyone. Work is required. Success is never easy. Thank you for being part of our mission to protect and empower people with the tools and services needed to affordably live a just and secure life.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

I hoped it would get better.

Apr 9, 2022 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

-The person I report to and the people on my team are great on a personal level. -Autonomy to get the work done without being micromanaged -The mission of helping people get access to affordable legal help allows me to sleep well at night knowing my work contribution is truly doing good.

Cons

-The amount of turnover (both quitting and letting go) has been alarming. -The company as a whole does not give raises, not even to try to match or come close to inflation. So if you want to work here for more than a year, you're essentially taking a pay cut. -I think because of the lower than industry average pay and lack of quality benefits, the company is hiring people who are not qualified just to "get people in the door." Hiring for the sake of hiring causes constant disruptions and micromanagement of new hires just to get something simple done. Because of this, my own level of incremental growth and contribution, along with hitting my goals, is moving at a snail's pace. -very disorganized project management (but it is slowly getting a little bit better) -teams that have been with the company for a long time are very resistant to change or evolving to "level up" the company.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful

Customer Advocacy Director

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and provide feedback. In 2021 we saw an unprecedented mass exodus from the workforce nationwide, with over 47 million employees voluntarily leaving their jobs, which has also caused a worker shortage across industries. As are all companies, PPLSI is working to identify, hire and retain top talent through these unprecedented times. We remain committed to hiring and retaining top talent and have had great success in 2022. The COVID-19 Pandemic is the primary factor driving excessive inflation. It is our hope that these factors will be less extreme in 2022, bringing some relief to inflation. We have a budgetary process for annual merit increases, and as inflation becomes more stable, merit increases will become better aligned with inflation. We offer robust options for our employee benefits which we regularly benchmark across appropriate industries to ensure our benefits remain competitive. All employees are eligible for all health benefits on day one of employment. In 2022, PPLSI will contribute over 80% of the total premium cost for employees and their dependents. At PPLSI, we have a strong mission and vision-focused culture, which drives our strategy. Thank you for your suggestion on communicating goals from the top down. While we always endeavor to do this, we strive for continuous improvement and welcome all such suggestions. Change can be difficult; however, PPLSI leadership and employees are committed to our mission and any changes necessary to deliver on this. Thank you for choosing PPLSI and being part of this valuable mission.

Discover more reviews about LegalShield.

LegalShield Photos