Legends - A Legendary Organization | Glassdoor

"A Legendary Organization"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

I have been working at Legends part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work for Legends Hospitality at Yankee Stadium. It is the best company period. Legends places a tremendous emphasis on providing a premium working environment. The managers and supervisors have amazing personalities. They respect our opinions and encourage our feedback.

Cons

There is nothing negative to say about the company. Employees are content to work for Legends. I love going to work everyday.

Advice to Management

Please create a universal employee website.

Other Employee Reviews for Legends

1. "Legends"

Current Employee - Buffet Attendant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Buffet Attendant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Legends part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

its a fun place to work

Cons

none it is a great place

Advice to Management

keep it up

2. "Best of the bunch. I've worked in 5 arenas with 4 companies. Legends New York is the best I've seen."

Current Employee - Suite Attendant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Suite Attendant in New York, NY

Pros

Management is on point and generally (not always) listens to employees before drawing conclusions. There is no micro-management. You're treated as an equal, rare in this industry, and problems within the system are addressed quickly. The meals are better this year (though the season has just began). Interaction with senior baseball management and players is non-regulated so long as you act in a professional manner.

Cons

The usual issues, no benefits whatsoever (would it hurt to give us a 401k?) & there was some shadyness in the beginning with the seniority list. The union, UniteHere, is nothing but a bunch of common mobsters: you're required to pay but given nothing in return. I would like to see a guaranteed wage for rain-out days & the rare tip disaster. Hourly starts at $4.80 which, on rain-out days (still a 5 hour work day) is far below the minimum federal & state law. I blame UniteHere for not really giving a who. So long at the masses (concessions workers) are happy, they will continue to ignore the premium service staff.

Advice to Management

This is a career job for most of your premium service staff. We have trusted, time-tested relationships with the senior management of your biggest clients. A 401k & some kind of break on health care would garner much respect for the lifers who raise families under your watch. We make you a lot of $$$. Recognize that we want to be proud of the company we serve.