Leica Geosystems - Meaningful Core Values | Glassdoor

"Meaningful Core Values"

Current Employee - Manager in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Leica Geosystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Core values for parent company, Hexagon AB, are that it is profit-driven, professional, innovative, engaged, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial. I find that the company really does live out these values. Yes, this means that employees are under a lot of pressure to deliver. But contrast that to a company that does not deliver profits...this means that the future would be in question. Employees are given a lot of room to drive projects without micro-management from above, and this is refreshing. vision-mission

Cons

The company is pretty lean, so if you're someone who does not like to be accountable for your results, then it won't be the best place for you. But don't worry... there are plenty of companies where you can go be a zombie, just not here. As a lean organization, there's not a lot of obvious positions above you. You can make your own success with a well-considered idea to drive incremental business, but the onus is largely on you.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging the entrepreneurial, innovative culture, and invest a bit more in career development.

Leica Geosystems2018-07-31

Other Employee Reviews

"I really loved working here but there are a lot of politics behind the scenes"

Online Marketing & Ecommerce Manager in Johns Creek, GA

I worked at Leica Geosystems for more than a year

Pros

They had some of the best benefits and perks I've ever had. I also enjoyed having flex hours and really liked my coworkers.

Cons

There are a lot of politics at play when you work in the Marcom division of the company. Once you start to climb that corporate ladder, others may throw you under the bus.

Advice to Management

There needs to be more oversight and leadership within certain departments. Also, it isn't fair to be asked to work overtime and not be compensated.

Leica Geosystems2016-06-16
  2. "Great Benefits"

Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Leica Geosystems full-time for more than a year

Pros

- great benefits - decent starting pay

Cons

- salary increase is yearly and not based off performance

Leica Geosystems2019-05-20

Discover more reviews about Leica Geosystems.