Cover image for Leidos

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good place to work

May 17, 2022 - Solution Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Proactive Leadership focusing on quality of life benefits for employee. Meditation, Education, Mental health awareness, Financial education, etc. They did a really good job of communicating and managing during the height of the COVID pandemic.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

11 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern

Great place to work

Dec 9, 2022 - Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Access to see many different areas of engineering

Cons

All project access was top-level

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Desktop Support Review

Dec 3, 2022 - Desktop Support Technician in Jacksonville, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The overall work environment is good. The supervisor and technicians here are very welcoming. They also do really well at training new technicians up on how to be a good technician and how to properly fill the role as customer support.

Cons

Some of the biggest downfalls are: 1.) This position is VERY stagnant. Very difficult to get training or any exposure to new skills, such as Networking skills and server administration skills. For example, I tried to coordinate with my team lead and network team lead, so that when I do not have any tickets of my own, that I would be able to shadow the network team to learn some skills and show that I am willing be more than just a desktop support IT. 2.) OLD and ANTIQUATED technology and practice. To no fault of the team themselves, but the technology used in this job is very behind and antiquated. This is not a good sign for me because most technology companies are moving to new ways to administer desktop technology.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Leidos.

Leidos Careers

Cover image for Leidos

Technologies to keep pace with ever-evolving threats The Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Enterprise IT, Data...More

• Defense
  • Civil
  • Health
  • Careers

Leidos Photos

+ Add Photo
Leidos photo of: Leidos Office
Leidos photo of: Leidos CEO Roger Krone attends a town hall meeting to answer questions and explain his vision for the future of the company.
Leidos photo of: Within 2 months, hundreds of Leidos employees volunteered over 1,000 hours at 24 Habitat For Humanity projects from coast-to-coast.
Leidos photo of: Leidos employees marched to help raise money and awareness for the homeless families assisted by Reston Cornerstones at the 3rd Annual Help the Homeless Walk
Leidos photo of: Leidos CEO Roger Krone visited with Leidos employees and their families following a D.C. United game for employee appreciation day at RFK Stadium.
Leidos photo of: Leidos employees supported Paralyzed Veterans of America at Heroes Day during the Washington Nationals baseball game.
Leidos photo of: Leidos employees and their families attend a D.C. United game for employee appreciation day at RFK Stadium.

Leidos Job Seekers Also Viewed