KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Contractor, more than 3 years

Great Comapny

May 25, 2022 - Technical Trainer II
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits, and company culture.

Cons

So big you can be lost in the company.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible working conditions

Jun 28, 2022 - Distribution Planning Engineer in Greer, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home flexible working

Cons

Lower pay and slower climb

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Bottom line is important

Apr 25, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Depending on where you work, your coworkers can be great, and the flexibility is awesome. Diversity and inclusion are fantastic. Plenty of opportunities to move around in the company My direct team and managers were top of the line awesome.

Cons

Even though Leidos has money to blow, you feel limited only by what your direct team does as far as reaping the rewards of the company as a whole if your sector isn’t as profitable. I felt like the bottom line mattered more than my needs. The shareholder’s gains felt more important than ensuring I was taken care of. Also the stress of billable hours was not something I ever thought was a thing. God forbid somebody chat with you about non-work related things for 30 minutes, and now you have to either lie and charge that time to a project, or stay at work 30 minutes later. Also, the benefits seemed to slowly get taken away the time I was there. There was an employee suggestion box that we got to “vote” on that was always featured on the front page of the intranet (Prism) and then that was shoved away into a hard to find place once enough people brought up real issues that couldn’t be fixed, as it would cost the shareholders money. Higher ups would respond if there were enough votes, then they took the voting function away. That was probably one of the most demoralizing things.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Leidos.

Leidos Photos

+ Add Photo
Leidos photo of: Leidos Office
Leidos photo of: Leidos CEO Roger Krone attends a town hall meeting to answer questions and explain his vision for the future of the company.
Leidos photo of: Within 2 months, hundreds of Leidos employees volunteered over 1,000 hours at 24 Habitat For Humanity projects from coast-to-coast.
Leidos photo of: Leidos employees marched to help raise money and awareness for the homeless families assisted by Reston Cornerstones at the 3rd Annual Help the Homeless Walk
Leidos photo of: Leidos CEO Roger Krone visited with Leidos employees and their families following a D.C. United game for employee appreciation day at RFK Stadium.
Leidos photo of: Leidos employees supported Paralyzed Veterans of America at Heroes Day during the Washington Nationals baseball game.
Leidos photo of: Leidos employees and their families attend a D.C. United game for employee appreciation day at RFK Stadium.