Leland Management - Hostess | Glassdoor
  1. "Hostess"

Hostess in Leland, MI

I worked at Leland Management for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment with a small team.

Cons

The management team could consider using an alternative communication platform.

Leland Management2017-11-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Join Our Team!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Leland Management full-time

Pros

- Excellent work environment - Teamwork is the culture

Cons

- No cons to list

Advice to Management

- Always keep the Open Door Policy

Leland Management2018-04-12
  2. "Do not work in Palm Coast. Extremely unprofessional, rude, and dishonest."

Former Employee - Office Administrator in Palm Coast, FL

I worked at Leland Management part-time for less than a year

Pros

- High pay for the area.

Cons

Working for Palm Coast's Leland Management for 3 days was the most bizarre and strangest experience I've ever had in the workplace. I was ready for hidden cameras to come out of hiding and tell me I was on a reality TV show. I was hired to work under a CAM who conducted herself very unprofessionally in front of me (talking about having relations with young men! ew!), and was VERY rude to me when I tried to come... to her with questions or concerns about the job. I was misled in the interview about the position, and was met with a very hostile, disrespectful attitude when I tried to raise concerns about the training process. I was straight up told by her that training was minimal and the job was "sink or swim" -- yikes! I chose to swim. I realized I had to walk out when my boss was talking to me like a drill sergeant and it was only my 4th day on the job. I doubt I will ever get paid for those days I spent.

Advice to Management

- Treat current, long-standing employees better. It's better to work with current employees than it is to hire new ones. - Offer opportunities for promotion and growth within the company. - Give employees in management positions training classes so that they conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner at all times. - Focus on improving community and employee relations, and your profits will grow.... - Take college-level business management classes for best advice on how to improve your company. - Hire a business consultant to help you gain a better understanding of business operations and management.

Leland Management2019-01-24

Discover more reviews about Leland Management.