Lend Lease - Out of all the Construction Manager Firms in NYC, I would say that is the one that treats its employees the best... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lend Lease

"Out of all the Construction Manager Firms in NYC, I would say that is the one that treats its employees the best..."

Current Employee - Project Engineer in New York, NY
Current Employee - Project Engineer in New York, NY

Pros

Out of all the Construction Manager Firms in NYC, I would say it has the reputation to treat its employees the best...i.e. best pay and benefits (Based on comments from colleagues at other firms and personal experience) don't get me wrong the other firms (turner, skanska, plaza, tishman, gotham) are not that way off so is matter of preference.

Cons

Lately has been getting some bad rep for some serious safety incidents. However because of this it is taking safety to the extreme and it is only logic that in the near future it will benefit from this as it will be years ahead on safety practices compere to the competition. Paying the price now , but winning later I guess

Advice to Management

n/a

Other Employee Reviews for Lend Lease

1. "Best Place to Work...Ever!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Pros

I have been with Actus for going on 6 years and it is, hands down, the best job I have ever had. Besides the benefits being out of this world, Actus is a family. The people here really care about you and your family. I know my boss wants me to succeed and better myself. We have a good time and get paid well for it. I feel that by coming to work everyday I really do make a difference in the lives of military families.

Cons

It is definitley a "boys world" here but I am starting to see that change. We have recently merged with our sister company and that is a bit of a pain.

Advice to Management

Listen to the "low guys" on the totem pole...we hear more than anyone about everything and believe it or not...we really are pretty smart!

2. "Great Benefits, Management needs work"

Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Assistant Project Manager in Boston, MA

Pros

Great Work/Life balance compared to industry. Nice to have a big company's resources - great benefits, great opportunity to transfer offices.

Cons

Terrible time in the industry. Management in Boston at the office level leaves a lot to be desired. Compensation metrics are a subjective, despite being very paperwork intensive

Advice to Management

take time to develop young talent. get pms out in the field more, hire for potential instead of experience. Too much complacent dead weight