Lend Lease - Ok place | Glassdoor

"Ok place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Pros

works hours are long, but the job is rewarding. However, with commerical real estate getting hit, I'm worried about our long term prospects.

Cons

sometimes the work hours are too long. Would like more vacation time. My manager is a pain because he is always trying to meeting quarterly targets.

Advice to Management

ok

Other Employee Reviews for Lend Lease

1. "What has happened?"

Current Employee - Preconstruction Manager in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Preconstruction Manager in Bethesda, MD

Pros

Like many construction companies, safety if a critical success factor for their employees and contractors. Everyone who arrives on the jobsite in the morning, needs to go home safely at the end of the day.

Cons

Just not sure where this once highly recognized company is headed. With an exceptional resume from the past, their efforts to diversify their market portfolio seems to have put them in a precarious situation.

Advice to Management

Several of managements ideas and philosophies need to another look. The attempts to increase your presence in the industry hasn't worked and finding scapegoats to sacrifice is a feeble attempt to keep your doors open. You lost too many of your key people and those that are still there are not happy.

2. "Out of all the Construction Manager Firms in NYC, I would say that is the one that treats its employees the best..."

Current Employee - Project Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Project Engineer in New York, NY

Pros

Out of all the Construction Manager Firms in NYC, I would say it has the reputation to treat its employees the best...i.e. best pay and benefits (Based on comments from colleagues at other firms and personal experience) don't get me wrong the other firms (turner, skanska, plaza, tishman, gotham) are not that way off so is matter of preference.

Cons

Lately has been getting some bad rep for some serious safety incidents. However because of this it is taking safety to the extreme and it is only logic that in the near future it will benefit from this as it will be years ahead on safety practices compere to the competition. Paying the price now , but winning later I guess

Advice to Management

n/a