KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Let's Change the Industry

Jun 13, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the primary reasons you jump into a startup is to build something awesome. You are empowered at Lenda to think beyond your role and are given the support, education, and opportunity to develop and execute your ideas. Everyone's opinion matters here. No one is beyond criticism and we are all willing to dish it out with the understanding that we care about our mission and its success. THAT is why working here is awesome. No, it's not easy. You don't come here for a job. You come here to hustle. You reap what you sow and that's the way it should always be.

Cons

It's a grind, for sure. That can be a pro for a lot folks. There are no guarantees. How many startups are successful? You can't help but keep that near in your mind. At times, we can be a bit conservative with our decision-making. The mission is clear but the path isn't.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Sr Loan Processor

Dec 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great location a few blocks from bart

Cons

Wish not to share at this time

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun, hard-working, industry-changing, so much potential!

Jun 13, 2017 -  in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Phenomenal people. We have people who are both great people and great at their jobs. The most supportive, all-in-this-together work environment I've had. Clear vision for the company and industry the whole team has adopted. Everyone takes ownership for their work and making the company the best it can be. LOs who are there for their Operations team. Most banks don't have that. Well-funded with a path to additional VC investment. Impressively skilled management team in their areas of expertise. Good benefits, including unlimited PTO!

Cons

Unclear work streams across the team. Clear vision for the company, but little planning on how to get from "today" to "there" Too many meetings & distracting office environment.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lenda.