KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

Sr Loan Processor

Dec 15, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great location a few blocks from bart

Cons

Wish not to share at this time

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast Pace Work Environment and HUGE Growth Opportunities

Jan 31, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is passionate and selfless. CEO is mission driven and surrounds himself with likeminded individuals which truly want to build a better wat to get a mortgage.

Cons

Can have longer hours. Sometimes there are "all hands on deck" situations which require working odd hours, though that's the nature of a startup.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Let's Change the Industry

Jun 13, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the primary reasons you jump into a startup is to build something awesome. You are empowered at Lenda to think beyond your role and are given the support, education, and opportunity to develop and execute your ideas. Everyone's opinion matters here. No one is beyond criticism and we are all willing to dish it out with the understanding that we care about our mission and its success. THAT is why working here is awesome. No, it's not easy. You don't come here for a job. You come here to hustle. You reap what you sow and that's the way it should always be.

Cons

It's a grind, for sure. That can be a pro for a lot folks. There are no guarantees. How many startups are successful? You can't help but keep that near in your mind. At times, we can be a bit conservative with our decision-making. The mission is clear but the path isn't.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lenda.