Lennox - Working at Lennox | Glassdoor

"Working at Lennox"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Dallas, TX

Pros

Beside's current management changes at Lennox, It is a nice place to work. It's not like Googgle or other hitech Companies. BUt compare to other places that I work for, Lennox is in the top.

Cons

Since the Company is old company, there a lot of employees who are not into new technology or ideas. I guess poeple do not want a change.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is hire more young people, and retrain the old engineers. I do thank you for investing R&D while the economy was in recession. Keep up the good investment in R&D.

Other Employee Reviews for Lennox

"Totally different company today."

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

Pros

The people are amazing. The organization has had a legacy of being dedicated to providing top quality and industry leading products.

Cons

Senior Management is out of touch with customers and market. Unfortunately, this is reflected in the current performance of the company.

Advice to Management

Gaither and analyze customer, competitive, and market data from the frontline soldiers to drive decisions. Stop allowing data to be interpreted to validate decisions that have already been made or implemented.

"Glad to change at the top"

Former Employee - Sourcing Manager in Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Sourcing Manager in Carrollton, TX

Pros

The management team that I worked under has mostly been replaced, which is a good thing. Overall it was not a bad company, somewhat of a good ole boys network, but that is mostly tied to the industry. The company seems to have above average pay, and the bonuses are top notch

Cons

I had left the company prior to the new leadership taking over. The management that I worked under was not employee (or human being) friendly and for the most part they have been replaced. It was a very difficult work environment, and the expectations were unreasonable. More troublesome is that the management focused on the wrong things, which were largely irrelevant to our larger metrics.

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees