Lennox - Working at Lennox | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Working at Lennox"

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Dallas, TX

Pros

Beside's current management changes at Lennox, It is a nice place to work. It's not like Googgle or other hitech Companies. BUt compare to other places that I work for, Lennox is in the top.

Cons

Since the Company is old company, there a lot of employees who are not into new technology or ideas. I guess poeple do not want a change.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is hire more young people, and retrain the old engineers. I do thank you for investing R&D while the economy was in recession. Keep up the good investment in R&D.

Other Employee Reviews for Lennox

"Totally different company today."

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

Pros

The people are amazing. The organization has had a legacy of being dedicated to providing top quality and industry leading products.

Cons

Senior Management is out of touch with customers and market. Unfortunately, this is reflected in the current performance of the company.

Advice to Management

Gaither and analyze customer, competitive, and market data from the frontline soldiers to drive decisions. Stop allowing data to be interpreted to validate decisions that have already been made or implemented.

2. "Lennox"

Pros

Lennox has a reputation for integrity, excellence, and quality. This is found in the development, manufacturing ad distribution of the Lennox products.

Cons

Within a larger corporation, some performance recognition and reward is lost. I do not have any additional negative feedback to provide.

Advice to Management

I do not have any advice to management to provide.