LensCrafters - They are pushy and are all about MONEY, they don't care about customers or their Associates !! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for LensCrafters

"They are pushy and are all about MONEY, they don't care about customers or their Associates !!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Pros

They give a pension plan.. that's all they have to offer, the rest of the company and CEO are just filled with greed and don't care about customers or associates !!

Cons

They don't care about customers at all, they care only about money, they are a greedy company who wants us to pretty much steal from customers by sneaking eye ware protection plans on their orders and telling them they NEED it,, let the customer make that decesion !! shame on them !! And the don't care abot Their Associates at all, pay it awful for what we make for the company.. !!

Advice to Management

Perhaps you should go under cover boss and see what we go through on a daily basis... we feel used and pressured... Recent new mangers have no clue what they are doing, we have to do their jobs and ours as well !! Come on.... treat us like you care about your Associates and we can do our best... Your Corporate Ceo-'s and upper management treat us like idiots !!! Grow a Heart and Help us out, if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't have a job !!!!! We love what we do... almost 20 yrs there, but we can't be happy and stellar associates with out your help !! RESPECT US PLEASE !!

Other Employee Reviews for LensCrafters

"It was busy, good pay but unappreciated."

Former Employee - Sales Associate in West Dundee, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in West Dundee, IL

Pros

good pay
    flexible hours, but can be cut immediately when the store is slow
    if you enjoy selling glasses and this is only going to be a temp job then this is a good place to be
    uniformed
    working here did get really busy and that i liked a lot

Cons

cheated out of full time benefits
    incompetent managment
    sales is scripted
    sales goals became ridiculous, hourly goals, daily, weekly & montly
    training methods were horrible

"Overworked, unappreciated... no focus to customer or associate satisfaction, minimal staff to increase profit..."

Former Employee - Licensed General Manager in Huntsville, AL
    Former Employee - Licensed General Manager in Huntsville, AL

Pros

Great training, if you can get any hours on schedule. Expected to be part of productive hours immediately.

Cons

Task load is overwhelming, with no set aside hours for training or administrative tasks. GM hours included in sales hours.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your staff and stop overtasking staff while only "productive" hours are given. It is ridiculous and stressful.