Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss - Legal Assistant II | Glassdoor

"Legal Assistant II"

Former Employee - Legal Assistant in Louisville, KY
Former Employee - Legal Assistant in Louisville, KY

I worked at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people are super nice!! I am glad I got to work here as long as I did, the attorney's and staff were super friendly and helpful! :)

Cons

This market is down, just be forewarned.

Advice to Management

I have no advice, they handled my lay off great! I would say I would have loved a little more notice, but things happen.

Other Employee Reviews for Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss

"Paralegal"

Former Employee - Paralegal in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Paralegal in Columbus, OH

I worked at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing, it was a terrible place to work.

Cons

Everything. Management was terrible. I worked in the Columbus office and the commute was terrible. They didn't pay for parking. They treated employees like crap.

Advice to Management

Get in a new job market.

"Fantastically Crappy Place to Work"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Paralegal in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Lerner, Sampson, & Rothfuss full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I guess pay. But if you have a college degree and quality skills you quikly realize that you are being totally taken advantage of.

Cons

Lets see where do I begin....

Management is terrible. There is a complete disconnect between the staff and upper management. As I have said before you can not manage or supervise me if you have no idea how to do my job and that seems to hold true for this place. They treat you like uneducated children who have to be constantly supervised and berated no matter how great of a job you are doing.

If you like working in a micromanaged but completely uorganized enviroment then this is the place for you. The maagers, supervisors and team leads are all craptastic. I have sat and watched my team lead cry 3 times at her desk in front of everyone! Who does that!?!?

I hate this place and I am looking everyday for somewhere else to work. Oh and did i forget to mention i was a temp for 2yrs before i was hired in. 2YRS!!!!!. Don't do it people run as far away from this place as you can. It is a soul sucking establishment that will use your talents to there advantage and discard you whenever they get the chance

Advice to Management

Quit please the place will run so much better. Stop fooling yourselves. If it wasn't for the people you manage cleaning up your everyday messes, you would have no clue what to do with yourselves