LesConcierges - pretty gppd | Glassdoor

"pretty gppd"

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

bad management to work with

Other Employee Reviews for LesConcierges

"The Butler"

I have been working at LesConcierges full-time

Pros

Clean office, Some managers on the Lower level are really good people and have great ideas. Centrally located and easy to get to in the city.

Cons

Upper managed has no idea what they are doing . So many things creatively that the company could to do but again upper management are stooges. Very restrictive in a bad way.

LesConcierges Response

Apr 28, 2014 – Head of Employee Engagement

Thank you for taking the time to review LesConcierges. As you have rated us with one star it is apparent that your current experience at LC is not as good as it should be, by far. However there are ... More

"Trash / no direction"

Pros

Location. Still a nasty hole in the wall, but relatively has an excellent location.

Cons

Trash culture, trash employees who do not care. Uneducated employees who hold critical roles, and their ignorance gets in the way of try potential. Management doesn't know what it is doing more than half the time - it's like always a total shot in the dark with them.
    I guess they're still in business because what they do is a very straight forward, no complications, type of service and somehow nailed some large clients.internally, however, it falls right at the level of trash.
    Company cannot afford copy machines, very insecure financially and is hanging by their clients.... Which at least they didn't mess up in that area, but they do mess up their employees with very limited potential.... Again.. Trash company to work for, but a good company to call so that they can do a "Google search" for u... LOL.

Advice to Management

Change management, atop hiring trash who do not care about advancement,.

LesConcierges Response

Apr 28, 2014 – Head of Employee Engagement

As an employee of LesConcierges for nearly 15 years, my opinion of our company and hard working professionals is far different from yours (and I must say, more respectful). Still, I would have ... More