Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Campaign Manager | Glassdoor

"Campaign Manager"

Former Employee - Campaign Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great mission. Work with co-workers and volunteers that are passionate about the mission.

Cons

Leadership at the local level is disorganized. Frequently work nights and weekends. No human resources at local chapter so it is difficult if there is a problem with another employee or your boss.

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society2018-04-10
  1. "Built on mission, run like a business"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Working at LLS allows you to utilize so many skills including fundraising and sales, relationship building, management, and strategic planning all while working with a collaborative team to fight cancer

Cons

Not a con but LLS is run like a business and we are held accountable to our goals.

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society2019-08-13
  2. "Focused nonprofit accomplishing their mission"

Current Employee - Senior Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Leukemia & Lymphoma Society full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I've been at LLS for several years and am constantly inspired by the results of the dollars we raise. The research team at LLS is choosing the right scientists and therapies to fund and as a result, we're seeing new cancer treatments come to market left and right. The staff and volunteers are some of the most passionate people I've ever had the pleasure to work with and their tenacity is infectious.

Cons

As with any nonprofit, the work can be grueling and employees have to keep an eye on maintaining work / life balance.

Leukemia & Lymphoma Society2019-08-06

Discover more reviews about Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.