Levi Strauss - Former employee of the company..If there was a negative star I would pick it as an overall rating.. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Levi Strauss

"Former employee of the company..If there was a negative star I would pick it as an overall rating.."

I worked at Levi Strauss part-time (More than a year)

Pros

discount..
to wear jeans at work

Cons

Well, where do i start...When i first started there i really enjoyed the job and the company. I actually help open two store locations. I met some nice people that i still talk to today. The bad thing every single manager that i worked for with at levi's left the company and everyone that helped open the store with me also left!!! First my store manager left and then it all went down hill after that..and then we got a new leadership at the store....Also the company got a new CEO..and i know that change is good sometimes..but the company made too many changes. I felt that the company was turning into really expensive thrift store. WIth the last couple months i worked there, i was not treated right and then my other supervisor left. That was the last straw..I was done. I felt i was not getting any opportunities within the company and i was tired of it. I left the company!! Do not take a chance with the company..it is definitely is going through some serious growing pains!

Advice to Management

Get better ideas to the company...asked the employees that work in your retail store on how things are going..the company is not Going Forth!

Other Employee Reviews for Levi Strauss

1. "This was a great place to work once."

I worked at Levi Strauss full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Many good people and a great culture.

Cons

Long hours, not enough resources. To much time wasted on trying to save 2$.

Advice to Management

Too much management. There is a need for more workers less management.

2. "Stylist"

Pros

You get a free pair of jeans and every year you work at Levi's you get a free pair.

Cons

Always have a sales goal and if you don't meet it regularly, you don't get many hours. You also run the risk of losing your sales to another stylist if you leave a customer

Advice to Management

Never forget that you were a stylist once and every employee may not have the same perception as you when it comes to sailing, goals and house keeping.