Lewan Technology - A solid company with good people | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lewan Technology

"A solid company with good people"

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Very little micromanagement. Good people to work with. Management is approachable and willing to listen. Office politics are not a major part of the equation.

Cons

Compensation could be better. Growth path for career is not as obvious as it could be.

Other Employee Reviews for Lewan Technology

1. "Lewan Sales Team"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy the team dynamic in Albuquerque, NM. The employees at Lewan are great, and they make this company special. Having a cohesive team surrounding you is important to success and this team is very cohesive and works together to solve problems. . The company also supports its employees a helps to drive success. This is very important to me, and I feel very supported within the company.

The commission structure is very lucrative and you can earn a good living as long as you bring in new business.

Cons

This is a demanding job that takes time to learn and master.

Advice to Management

Please keep helping us clear obstacles so we may continue to win new business.

Lewan Technology Response

Apr 4, 2017 – CEO

Thanks so much for your positive review! Although the job is demanding, the long term rewards are outstanding. Stay the course, work hard, and you will experience success beyond your expectations ... More

"100% on your own door to door sales job."

Former Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

you CAN make decent money
    Great Freedom!
    If you can make it a year, you are considered an amazing candidate at other jobs because this job is VERY Tough.
    I am glad I worked at Lewan, it has been very valuable life/work experience, just know what you are REALLY getting into.

Cons

I don't want to bad mouth Lewan, but lets face it, you are a greasy door to door copier/printer salesman/woman. Your accounts will have been picked over by others, Your coworkers will "steal" accounts, doors will be slammed in your face.
    you are on your own, managers will play favorites, some things are not fair... But guess what princess, life isn't fair!
    MUST HAVE THICK SKIN.

Advice to Management

Extend training a full month, but put people in pairs and hit the streets. The LnD team is too small to train everyone well.

Lewan Technology Response

May 8, 2017 – CEO

Thanks for your review. We try to make every employee feel valued and respected and most enjoy the freedom and opportunity that outside sales affords. Although you seem to have a negative ... More