Lewan Technology - Company that lost sight of what it did well. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lewan Technology

"Company that lost sight of what it did well."

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company showed my why I really dig my heels in and look for a company with a GREAT culture. They strengthened my resolve to work for companies who respect me and my value to company as a whole.

Cons

Management structure has Director level staff who can't approve a single pen. The VP level staff really only care about one thing and that is making sure Global Imaging gets is share. This company needs to realize the staff are who make or break a company.

Advice to Management

Providing advice to the management would be as useful as explaining a story line from a movie to my dog. Actually, that's unfair to my dog.

Feb 5, 2015 – CEO

We have constantly striven to build a positive culture that incorporates commitment to business success with work-life balance and respect for the individual. I am very proud of the culture that we ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Lewan Technology

"They are just another care nothing corporation"

Former Employee - Field Technician in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Field Technician in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

For a long time they were flexible and cared, you could arrange time for work life balance, but not anymore. Their culture was the greatest, now its just Xerox light.

Cons

You can only take time off if you have fto, if family is sick and you don't they will give you a written warning despite family leave act. If they don't train you and you can't find enough work they will trump up a reason and fire you to avoid severance. That's even if you worked on things without certs, they don't pay you more, and the milks for free, why buy the cow.

Advice to Management

Do the right thing, really make sure you know what that is, pay a living wage, and don't fire a good employee for bogus reasons that nobody understands. Your remaining employees don't think you acted well, and their morale is damaged now. Train people so they have enough work, and pay them accordingly.

Feb 5, 2015 – CEO

Personally, I feel that we have retained all of the great things about our culture, including work-life balance while enjoying the benefits of our relationship with Xerox. Companies, like people ... More

"Started out great, downhill ever since"

Current Employee - Field Engineer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Field Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lewan Technology full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Some of the other techsare great guys to work with, some of the management are great but overall they need more people skill training

Cons

Micro manage, don't feel they trust techs enough to think on their own, a lot of "me" type techs

Advice to Management

Put your field techs ahead of everyone else because they are in front of your customers the most and customers are what is driving your business and they can tell that the tech that comes in the office to do maintainence are not a happy group.

Feb 5, 2015 – CEO

Thanks for your input. We regard our field technicians as the key to our success. Our service e organization is the finest in the industry; and I am very proud of both our leadership and our ... More