Lewan Technology - A company that talks about how good it is but doesn't show it. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lewan Technology

"A company that talks about how good it is but doesn't show it."

Former Contractor - Field Technician in Denver, CO
Former Contractor - Field Technician in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan Technology as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

As a temp field technician you can get several low paying contracts.

Cons

Very low pay. Little if any training, but the employee is the one to blame for it. Lack of communication. Project management and coordination are disorganized and employee support seems to be lacking. They tend to talk down to employees and are a bit condescending.

Advice to Management

Communicate better. Treat your people like they are human beings.

Lewan Technology Response

Feb 5, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for your comments. I am very proud of the growth and development of our professional services team which experienced 71% year over year growth in 2014. One of the key drivers for that ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Lewan Technology

1. "This is a very competitive, commodity industry."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Fort Collins, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Technology training is provided. You have the freedom to schedule your days. The sales territories are geographically-assigned, so you can pursue any prospect that is in your territory.

Cons

It's very challenging to get qualified appointments over the phone, mainly because the majority of small businesses believe that "if it's not broke, don't fix it."

Advice to Management

Ride along with your new reps so they can learn by example how to progress through the entire sales cycle.

"Company that lost sight of what it did well."

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Denver, CO

I worked at Lewan Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company showed my why I really dig my heels in and look for a company with a GREAT culture. They strengthened my resolve to work for companies who respect me and my value to company as a whole.

Cons

Management structure has Director level staff who can't approve a single pen. The VP level staff really only care about one thing and that is making sure Global Imaging gets is share. This company needs to realize the staff are who make or break a company.

Advice to Management

Providing advice to the management would be as useful as explaining a story line from a movie to my dog. Actually, that's unfair to my dog.

Lewan Technology Response

Feb 5, 2015 – CEO

We have constantly striven to build a positive culture that incorporates commitment to business success with work-life balance and respect for the individual. I am very proud of the culture that we ... More