Lewis Group of Companies - I am very satisfied and can not wait to see what opportunity comes next for me here. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lewis Group of Companies

"I am very satisfied and can not wait to see what opportunity comes next for me here."

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Upland, CA
Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Upland, CA

Pros

Work life balance is great, very happy with co workers, open communication between employees and supervisors, team atmosphere and very flexible.

Cons

There is a high turnover of employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Lewis Group of Companies

"One of the best companies I have work for."

Current Employee - Business Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Business Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Pros

I started with working for Lewis Apartment Communities October 2007 as a Leasing Consultant. I starting at a small property and shortly after was promoted to leasing consultant to one of Lewis’s largest properties, Homecoming. I worked at Homecoming for about 2 years under the supervision of some of the greatest roll models . On August 31st 2012, I left the company to pursue a career advancement as assistant community director for another property management company. I enjoyed working for that property management company, but I always knew that I wanted to return to my Lewis family one day. Lewis to me has been like a family, the staff is very friendly always there to listen to any suggestions that we have to improve the company or community. I was recently hired back to Lewis on January 31st 2012 as a Business Manager. I am so happy and excited to be working for Lewis again. It is truly a great company that encourages growth with in the company and a friendly environment.

Cons

If there is anything I would change about the company it would be their commission structure for leasing consultants. Other companies I have worked for offer a larger commission rate depending on the lease term. This encourages leasing consulates to offer longer lease terms rather then short lease terms.

"Excellent Culture, Excellent Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Upland, CA

Pros

The culture at Lewis is great. The management is cohesive and the business knowledge and leadership is great! I give a big thumbs up!

Cons

Lewis also needs to be careful not to micromanage too much and be sure to give enough free reigns in order to appropriately carry out performance.