Lewis Group of Companies - good job, no complaints. would have liked for the company to go public.. but thatll never happen. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Lewis Group of Companies

"good job, no complaints. would have liked for the company to go public.. but thatll never happen."

Pros

stability in an unstable economy at the time

Cons

micromanagement, glass ceiling, out dated technology systems

Other Employee Reviews for Lewis Group of Companies

"I am very satisfied and can not wait to see what opportunity comes next for me here."

Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Upland, CA
    Current Employee - Leasing Consultant in Upland, CA

Pros

Work life balance is great, very happy with co workers, open communication between employees and supervisors, team atmosphere and very flexible.

Cons

There is a high turnover of employees.

"One of the best companies I have work for."

Current Employee - Business Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Current Employee - Business Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Pros

I started with working for Lewis Apartment Communities October 2007 as a Leasing Consultant. I starting at a small property and shortly after was promoted to leasing consultant to one of Lewis’s largest properties, Homecoming. I worked at Homecoming for about 2 years under the supervision of some of the greatest roll models . On August 31st 2012, I left the company to pursue a career advancement as assistant community director for another property management company. I enjoyed working for that property management company, but I always knew that I wanted to return to my Lewis family one day. Lewis to me has been like a family, the staff is very friendly always there to listen to any suggestions that we have to improve the company or community. I was recently hired back to Lewis on January 31st 2012 as a Business Manager. I am so happy and excited to be working for Lewis again. It is truly a great company that encourages growth with in the company and a friendly environment.

Cons

If there is anything I would change about the company it would be their commission structure for leasing consultants. Other companies I have worked for offer a larger commission rate depending on the lease term. This encourages leasing consulates to offer longer lease terms rather then short lease terms.